This information is for successful candidates who have been issued a Conditional Offer Letter of employment with Liverpool Community Health NHS Trust.Please refer to your Conditional Offer Letter to determine which of the following documents you need to download and complete, and what you are required to do with these documents.
If you have any questions or need help please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Team on 0151 295 3023 / recruitment.LCH@liverpoolch.nhs.uk
Forms to download and complete – you are required to bring these to your pre-employment check meeting
Complete, print and bring along the forms below to your pre-employment checks meeting.
- Clinical New Starter Questionnaire (for clinical new starters only)
- Personal Details Form - New Employee (for all new starters to this Trust)
- Health Enquiry Form - New Employee (for all new starters to this Trust)
- Pension Census Form for Equal Opportunities Monitoring (for all new starters to this Trust)
- Model Declaration Form (A) (only for roles requiring a DBS)
- DBS Salary Deduction Form (for all new starters to the Trust requiring a Standard DBS only)
- Authorisation to Release Personal Information Form (For all new starters to the Trust)
- Pension Form – New Employees (For all new starters to this Trust)
- Starter Checklist (for all new starters to this Trust - Only required if you do not have a P45 from your previous employer)
- Opt Out Form (of the 48 hour average weekly limit)