Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) Staff Network
LCH have participated in the regional Liverpool BME Staff Network for many years but is now forming its own BME Network. LCH is committed to ensuring that the Trust has a dedicated Network which will advise the Trust on best practice and give peer support to members.
It’s still early days, and the new Network isn’t completely established but it is intended that members will be invited to attend regular meetings at different LCH venues. The group will be open to all BME staff working from the Trust and those who have an interest in the equality agenda.
Members will shape the direction of the new Network but they may decide to:
- Promote the profile of BME staff
- Support the LCH Business Agenda
- Promote BME health issues
- Promote the welfare of BME members by peer support, mentoring and career development
- Act as a consultation forum for Staff and Managers
If you would like to be part of the new BME Staff Network contact:
Olufemi Olajide (Secretary) - Olufemi.Olajide@liverpoolch.nhs.uk
Beverley Nwosu (Interim Chair) - Beverley.Nwosu@livgp.nhs.uk