Freedom of Information
The Freedom of Information (FOI) Act gives members of the public the right to know how public services such as the NHS are organised and run, how much they cost and how you can make complaints if you need to. You have the right to know which services are being provided, the targets that are being set, the standards of services that are expected and the results achieved.
Routine Publication of Information
Where possible Liverpool Community Health NHS Trust will publish information about how we run on this website which should ensure our compliance with the FOI Act to have a Publication Scheme.
The Publication Scheme is designed to guide you to the types of information that the Trust holds such as corporate and environmental information. You can access our list of current publications here.
Freedom of Information Requests
If we have not already published the information you require you can make a request for it in writing. We suggest you:
- Search our website to see if the information is already published.
- Check the list of current publications here.
- Check the previous requests to see if someone else has already asked for the information you require
- If the information is not available you can write to us making it clear what information you require. You can;
- Email FOI@liverpoolch.nhs.uk
- Write to Freedom of Information Officer, Liverpool Innovation Park, 2nd Floor, Digital Way, Liverpool, L7 9NJ
- A copy of all Freedom of Information requests received since April 2014 can be downloaded here.
Exemptions on disclosure
If some or all of the information that you request cannot be provided, we will give you the reason for this. There are some exemptions, which the Trust has to take into account before deciding if the information that we hold can be released.
Requests for Environmental information, held, will be managed in the same way as other corporate information, and published on the website or requested through the FOI Officer.
Charges for information
Please note that where possible we will not charge for this information however there may be some occasions where charges may be necessary. Where information is provided at a cost the charges will be calculated as set out in Class 16 of the FOI Act.